Book an appointment by filling in the following questionnaire.
QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT YOUR TATTOO
1. Who do you want to book your appointment with?
Deborah, Jenya, Johe, Alex. Roxanne her agenda is closed and will re-open on March 1st. Alle mails that we receive for her before March 1st are not read.
2. When would you like to book?
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat + which month
3. Where on your body do you want the tattoo?
4. How large, in centimeters, do you want it to be? (Length and possibly width)
5. Black, color, both or choice of the tattoo artist?
6. Send us examples
It is mandatory to send at least one photo. The size may not be more than 1 mb per photo.
7. Explanation about your photos
Give an explanation of your photos below. Please be as concrete and specific as possible with minimal elaboration to background information or reasons.
YES: Information that must be visibly processed in your tattoo (eg a letter, symbol, or something you like about your sample photo)
NO: Meaning and background information. (Eg past and personal reasons that are only important to you)
8. How did you find us?
Google/ Social media of (fill in artist name)/ Client of (fill in artist name)/ Event/ Haarlem City Blog/ Passed by the studio/ Other:…
9. If you would like to add something, you can do so below.
THE PROCESS GOES INTO OPERATION AS FOLLOWS
1. You will receive an email with some further questions about the design.
2. You will receive a quote, duration and available data.
3. After approval from you, on the date for the tattoo, you will receive an appointment confirmation with payment information for the down payment. The deposit is € 50 for small tattoos and the deposit is € 100 or € 150 for large tattoos incl. Design. This is part of the total amount.
4. The booking is complete upon receipt of the deposit. We do not email the design in advance. On the day itself there is enough time to make adjustments if necessary.
5. Two days before the appointment you will receive a reminder by e-mail.
OTHER INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
You can always make an appointment for a consultation to discuss your ideas with a tattoo artist. We ask € 35, – for a consultation which is charged when booking a tattoo appointment. Passing by and gauging the atmosphere in the studio is possible without an appointment, you have to feel good about such an important event.
Unfortunately, we will not design without a deposit. We put time and effort into your assignment and of course our time is not free. Often it takes more time than the value of the down payment, but we do not design without a tattoo appointment. If you decide to cancel your tattoo appointment, then unfortunately you have lost your deposit.
If you want to extend or cover an existing tattoo, we ask you to come to the studio for a consultation. From a photo we often cannot see if and what we can do with it for you.
We do not exactly copy existing tattoos from other tattoo artists. We also make personal designs for our customers and do not tattoo them again. Our creativity is endless so we are happy to help you with a design that we make especially for you.
So you will unfortunately not see in advance exactly what the tattoo will look like. You are already familiar with our work when booking an appointment, and we hope that trust in us and our vision are sufficient for you.
You can submit other information, examples or changes up to 3 days after booking the appointment. If you submit this later, costs may be charged because the design process has already been started.